Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 1

This is a little late, but I thought I would post anyhow.

I went down to Florida with 3 of my cousins, Josie, Laura, and Lanae. We visited our grandparents in Sarasota. We left December 29th and came back January 4th.

So, for today, I will post a few pictures and a couple videos from the first day. We were very excited to be there, while our families were up here in the cold!


Here is a video going from the entrance to their trailer:


Thanks Lor-Lor for the video :)


This is the inside of their trailer:



Just a few lovely photos of us :)



3 comments:

David said...

Now I know where I get my faces for my pics! From my dear sister!!

Heidi B said...

No, I get them from you since you are my older brother!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved talking on more than one phone :)