Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Our Christmas 2014

Pictures from our Christmas. It was technically our 2014 Christmas, but we did it in January 2015 because we had to wait for David to come home. Seeing all those presents sitting in the corner just about drove me crazy, especially when it got to be a couple weeks after Christmas. I guess I'm still as bad as a little kid when it comes to Christmas :)

Evan got a waste basket for Christmas, but it's not a normal waste basket...it's a basketball hoop. So it makes it way more fun to throw stuff away! ;)


Carla with her bow and arrow set that she got for Christmas. In her gym class, they learned how to use a bow and arrow and she really liked it. I have yet to see her use it and I can't wait! I can't really picture her even doing it :)

Evan gave this to me....now I want to redo my room :) We'll see how long that takes!

For dinner, we all had to make an appetizer.

David made Buffalo Chicken Dip

Mom made Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Sugar "Chips"

I made Mozzarella Sticks. I found the recipe on Pinterest and thought they looked good, so I gave it a whirl...

And they turned out pretty good!

Evan made Chicken Wings and Lime Water.

Carla made Pigs in a Blanket

Dad made Stuffed Mushrooms but he made them the night before so I don't have any pictures (I'm sure he's real disappointed...;)

Snicks got to join us that night too! Since it's been pretty cold out, she spends the night in the house since she has trouble walking even when it's warm out. She has her little blanket and she doesn't move far from it :)

Later on we had Chocolate Fondue for dessert


And then we went to bed :)

No comments: