Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Gerber Christmas Round 2

On Christmas Day, any of the Gerbers that didn't have plans went to my Uncle Dale & A. Mare's house. We had a lovely dinner and then did a White Elephant afterwards. I put in a light purple backpack that I don't use anymore, a pink water bottle, and a game that I had gotten for $1 at a FFA Silent Auction. My cousin Brian ended up with it. At first I was feeling kind of bad because all the stuff was kind of girly, but he was thoroughly enjoying his backpack. He walked around with that thing on the whole night! When he was sitting on the couch, it was in front of him on the floor, and if you accidentally stepped on it you heard, "Watch out for the backpack!" :)

I ended up with a box of random old books that my Dad had put in, so he got them back!

After White Elephant, us cousins and one aunt that play instruments, got together and played for a while. Left to right in the photo: Lydia played the clarinet, David the french horn, I was on the piano, Rebekah the flute, A. Mare the violin, Evan the trombone, and Tom on the harmonica.

Our very enthusiastic audience. Looks like Josie was the only one having a good time....

:)

No comments: