Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

This weekend the Rockville Young Group had invited young groups from a lot of other churches to come out and spend time with us. Everybody in the Rockville young group was put on a committee to help. I was on Saturday night meal.

Saturday during the day we hiked up to Heublein Tower in Simsbury. There was about 150 people that came out for the weekend, but not quite all of them were here when we went for the hike. Despite that, there was still a huge crowd of people that went hiking. When we were coming down from the top, there were a few other people on their way up. Most of them were like "Oh my, that is a ton of people!" :)

I was house sitting for another couple, so I took my company there to sleep and went home for breakfast :) I had two sisters every night.

We had a blessed weekend with lots of fellowship and singing. I had lots of fun and met a lot of new people (I even got to meet one of my second cousins for the first time!). We stayed up late and got up at a decent hour every morning.

So now its time for a nap :)

No comments: