Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Senior Photos

A week ago this past Thursday night, I took Evan's senior pictures. He wasn't too thrilled about but it wasn't too bad :)

The forecast was rain, so we were hoping that it would hold off. (I think Evan was hoping that it would rain) :) It held off until we were driving down the road leaving the place, then it started to rain. Perfect timing! :)

Here are three pictures, the rest are on my other computer and it takes a while to start, so they will be up some time.




We went to Worthington Pond Farm & Gardens at the recommendation of a friend :) That place is awesome! There are so many different "backgrounds" to choose from! Stone wall, covered bridge, open field, dirt road, pond, barn...

And my latest design project

Turned out pretty good if I must say so myself :)


No comments: