Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Little Guest

This past Friday and Saturday night, we had a little guest. An extremely cute two year old! I loved having her around, although she woke up Saturday night at 2:40 screaming her head off. She ended up spending the rest of the night in bed with Carla and I.

All in all, she was a very good little girl! :)

Here's some pics (can't forget those!) ;)

Coloring

Soooo cute!!! :)

Visiting the animals



Love this one!


Saturday, we went to a house to help with spring cleaning. Lexi came along and sat in the stroller. After we got home she (along with the rest of us) took a nap.
Here's some more pictures!!

LOVE her hair!




Talking to my dad on the phone :)

:)

1 comment:

Reutter6 said...

Heidi- great pictures! I would love some of them if you don't mind sharing:) Sorry about the early morning disturbance:( I was hoping she wouldn't do that!