Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Just to inform you all...

Once again I didn't win but one of my pictures made it into the insert!!!

Here's the picture that was in the insert:
The caption was: Heidi Beutel, Ellington.
A bee on a sunflower in late August.

Maybe one of these times I'll actually win...

And in case you are wondering why there aren't too many posts: school started :( This semester is going to be harder than the last two years, so you probably won't see too many posts in the future (unless I decide to take a break from school work:)

2 comments:

dvm2015 said...

I put up a post almost everyday after class, therefore I expect to see numerous posts on here!
David

Heidi B said...

Drawing I, American History to 1877, and World Literature do not make for ANY exciting posts! The only exciting thing would be Graphic Design class.